IIT JEE Video Lectures help the students in the preparation of the JEE Mains and advance exam. We all know that the NTA (National Testing Agency) assembles the IIT JEE Main 2021 exam every year for the students, which is an entrance examination for those students who wish to take admission in top engineering or architecture colleges and universities. The number of students appearing for the IIT JEE exam rises every year. It simultaneously shoots up the competition level among the students.
JEE Video lecture
Our coaching institute provides an online IIT JEE video lecture. These lectures are prepared by our experienced faculties. Our tutors try to cover all the relevant points and facts in the video that help the students to increase the knowledge and skills. These video lectures help the students in learning different tricks to solve the questions. All the basic concepts related to IIT JEE mains are explained by the best faculties that help them to score good marks in the IIT JEE exam.
TPLive Provide Online Video Lectures, Study Material, and Free Tests Series for IIT JEE
- Provide free online video lectures of JEE Main & Advanced syllabus.
- TPLive provides free online test series and mock tests to the students.
- TPLive provides free Study Materials and E-books to the students.
- TPLive provides the best faculties to solve the doubts and give the best tips to prepare for JEE exam 2021.
- Students can easily use pen drives and DVDs.
JEE Main 2021 Video Lecture
TPLive provides video lectures of physics that wrap the entire syllabus, which includes topics such as, Electromagnetic Induction, Alternating Current, Current Electricity, Oscillations and Waves, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic Waves, and so on.
Through these lectures, students can enhance their concepts in all the topics and understand all the fundamental theory that helps them to prepare for JEE exam.
The IIT JEE video lectures wrap all the topics of chemistry such as Molecular Structure, Chemical Kinetics, Electrochemistry, Atomic Structure, Chemical Bonding, Coordination Compounds, and so on. In these videos, tutors try to build the concept as easier as possible that it can help the students to understand it effectively.
In Mathematics Video Lecture, the main objective of the tutors is to clear all the fundamental concepts of the students. Through these lectures, they explicit all the queries that occur at the time of self-study
IIT JEE includes various topics such as Complex Numbers, Trigonometry & logs, Integral calculus, Application of Derivatives, Coordinate geometry mathematics, etc. Through these video lectures, students can increase their speed by learning new tricks that help them to solve strenuous questions in the examination.
What are the Benefits of Video Lectures?
- Students can complete their video lectures according to their time preferences. They can use their time effectively and efficiently in their studies.
- Students can re-watch, undo and pause the video lecture at the time of making their notes, solving the questions. These lectures help them to understand the strenuous topic effectively & efficiently. So, students cannot find any problem in the examination.
- When students prepare for the IIT JEE exam, video lectures perform the same task as compare to the best books.
- Nowadays, online video lectures are becoming a very famous source among the students preparing for IIT JEE Mains & advance.
- Our video lectures help the students to save their precious time and expenditure.
- In our video lectures, students can do a variety of questions with their solutions. These questions cover all the syllabus of IIT JEE Mains and Advance.